General Information about Personal Injury and Compensation:
It is difficult to determine whether or not you have suffered from a personal injury unless you have some kind of an idea what personal injury is about. Whether you've suffered directly from a personal injury or you're seeking information or acting on behalf of another individual, understanding the different types of personal injury and your options for remedy and potential compensation will help you better prepare for or defend against a potential lawsuit.
Personal injury can occur in a number of different ways but typically involves either psychological or physical injury, illness or disease. In order for it to be personal injury, these injuries typically occur as a direct result of another individual, business or entity acting in a negligent or irresponsible manner. Property damages, monetary losses, negative health, and even death can occur in worst cases.
Many circumstances lead to personal injury. Medical malpractice can result in disabilities and ailments. Auto accidents and defective products can cause injury, illness or death. Many crimes result in psychological and physical damages.
There are certain things one must consider if you know someone or are suffering yourself from personal injury. One of the first steps to take would be to file a complaint against the organization, entity or person directly responsible for the injuries incurred. Having a personal injury attorney involved in your case will help you get proper compensation and ensure your rights are being preserved and protected.
Frank Fernandez is known for his dedication to his clients and their causes that has earned him a reputation of meeting or exceeding their expectations in many different types of personal injury cases over the years.
Mr. Fernandez has appeared on behalf of his clients in Federal and State courts throughout the State of Florida. He is proud to have developed his practice primarily through the referrals of former clients and professional colleagues.
Contact Frank Fernandez at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation.
There are 2 main types of compensation that someone may receive if they have been injured due to the negligence of others. Compensation for pain and suffering, loss of wages and future earnings typically fall under general damages. There also may be a claim for special damages which include medical expenses, hospital bills, travel costs, loss of property & belongings etc.
At Fernandez Law Group, you are choosing experienced personal injury lawyers with an in-depth understanding of exactly how to get you the compensation you deserve. If you have experienced loss due to a serious injury in the State of Florida, contact Fernandez Law Group to speak with one of our knowledgeable attorneys today.
Resources and Information on Personal Injury and our Personal Injury Lawyers:
- Fernandez Law Group Personal Injury Settlements and Results
- General Information about Personal Injury and Compensation
- What to do (and not to do) if you're in an accident involving Personal Injury
- How Important is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
- Myths and Misconceptions about Personal Injury and Personal Injury Law
- Understanding Negligence and Personal Injury Law
- Proving Negligence in Tampa Personal Injury Cases
- How to prepare for your personal injury litigation and deposition questions
- What to Expect in a Personal Injury Trial
- Common types of Personal Injury Claims in Tampa
- Tips for preparing your medical malpractice claim
- Will my personal injury case be settled out of court?
- How Social Media Posts can hurt your Personal Injury case
- Victims of DUI accidents may file civil claims against establishments in some cases
- Florida Personal Injury Laws related to Auto Accidents involving injury
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases and what to expect:
Understanding the Florida Statutes and how they apply in Personal Injury situations:
Call or Text us today at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation and case evaluation.
Content authored by Gaston Fernandez