Will I be going to court, or is there a chance we can settle out of court?
Our clients have the right to decide if and when to settle a case or to proceed to trial. We meet with our clients individually to discuss their options and how to proceed in their best interest. Some insurance companies routinely refuse to make a reasonable offer to any lawyer, leaving no other option but to proceed to trial. It is important to have an experienced trial attorney who is able to provide competent representation in court to obtain a favorable verdict.
Our firm has more than 40 years of combined legal experience. We have a former prosecutor on board as well, and we are also fewer than 10% of Florida attorneys who are authorized to practice in Federal court. When you choose Fernandez Law Group to represent your legal needs, whatever the situation, we put multiple attorneys on your case and thoroughly evaluate every single remedy available to you at no extra expense.
Our personal injury attorneys and dedicated support staff will focus on your needs while providing superior, effective, and vigorous representation of your interests. We are paid for our legal services only if we obtain a recovery on your behalf, and we will come to your home or to the hospital for your convenience.
Resources and Information on Personal Injury and our Personal Injury Lawyers:
- Fernandez Law Group Personal Injury Settlements and Results
- General Information about Personal Injury and Compensation
- What to do (and not to do) if you're in an accident involving Personal Injury
- How Important is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
- Myths and Misconceptions about Personal Injury and Personal Injury Law
- Understanding Negligence and Personal Injury Law
- Proving Negligence in Tampa Personal Injury Cases
- How to prepare for your personal injury litigation and deposition questions
- What to Expect in a Personal Injury Trial
- Common types of Personal Injury Claims in Tampa
- Tips for preparing your medical malpractice claim
- Will my personal injury case be settled out of court?
- How Social Media Posts can hurt your Personal Injury case
- Victims of DUI accidents may file civil claims against establishments in some cases
- Florida Personal Injury Laws related to Auto Accidents involving injury