Tampa Neck Injury Attorneys and Back Injury Lawyers
Serious or catastrophic neck and back injuries are extremely painful and difficult to fully recover from. These injuries require special care and attention to treat, while cases of chronic pain can often develop along with additional circumstances and needs that were not anticipated at the time of the accident or injury.
Many of these injuries will require prolonged treatment plans along with additional doctor's visits, extensive rehabilitation therapy or surgery in more extreme cases. Victims often lose the ability to work and will have to refrain from normal everyday activities for periods of time, or permanently.
If you suffered a neck or back injury, our lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our Tampa Personal Injury Lawyers have built a solid reputation of working hard to ensure neck and back injury victims get the treatment and compensation they deserve. Many victims experience additional injuries and pain days after the initial accident that were not initially present. These injuries are often from vehicular accidents, such as rear-end collisions or accidents involving large trucks and commercial vehicles. We have a dedicated team and support staff available to help assist all accident victims and make sure no injuries go untreated or unaccounted for.
Symptoms and factors relating to back injuries often result in additional pain, discomfort, hardship and a multitude of other problems. The most common injuries include spasms and strains in the muscles, discs that have ruptured or herniated, cracked cervical bones and necks, fractured vertebrae, spinal dislocation and soft-tissue inflammation.
Our lawyers have been advocating for injured people for over 20 years. We advise all injury victims to act immediately, as the outcome of personal injury claims and lawsuits can often be impacted based on what victims do within minutes, hours or days following the accident.
Steps to take following any injury:
• Get immediate medical attention after any back or neck injury
• Follow any and all orders from the medical professionals handling your injury
• Do not speak with any insurance claims adjusters without your lawyer, attorney, or legal counsel
• Do not speak with Law Enforcement without your lawyer, attorney, or legal counsel
• Do not sign any waiver or accept any check or compensation after an accident or any injuries without your lawyer, attorney, or legal counsel
Anyone who has suffered a neck or back injury or any other severe or disabling injury should immediately contact an experienced personal injury lawyer. We put multiple attorneys on your case in order to give it the extra attention it deserves. Our attorneys are also authorized to practice in federal courts, a distinction fewer than 10% of Tampa lawyers share. Let us put our experiences and resources to work for you today towards getting you proper compensation for your losses.
While these types of tragedies can be difficult for those involved, we provide the necessary legal assistance needed to handle any of these situations with proper care and attention to detail. Our law firm has helped many clients get the compensation they deserve for their pain and suffering, medical expenses and other losses due to the neck or back injuries sustained in various accidents and situations. Our clients have come to rely on our solid legal representation for many types of accident involving injury. Getting the proper settlements and results our clients deserve is what makes us successful.
Our case managers work closely with our clients and victims of neck or back injuries as well as their family in order to help them better understand their legal rights and keep them up to date on the entire process. We also work hard to help take care of any special or unique needs our clients may have after any accident, up through the recovery process and any future needs they may have.
Our attorneys are very experienced and fully prepared to litigate aggressively on your behalf. There are no up front fees or costs unless we win and our consultations are always free. And we make it very easy to reach us - by phone, email, our quick contact form, and even live chat right here on the website. And if you're still unsure, have a look at some of the reviews we receive.
Frank Fernandez is known for his dedication to his clients and their causes that has earned him a reputation of meeting or exceeding their expectations in many different types of personal injury cases over the years.
Mr. Fernandez has appeared on behalf of his clients in Federal and State courts throughout the State of Florida. He is proud to have developed his practice primarily through the referrals of former clients and professional colleagues.
Contact Tampa Attorney Frank Fernandez at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation.
Resources and Information on Personal Injury and our Personal Injury Lawyers:
- Fernandez Law Group Personal Injury Settlements and Results
- General Information about Personal Injury and Compensation
- What to do (and not to do) if you're in an accident involving Personal Injury
- How Important is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
- Myths and Misconceptions about Personal Injury and Personal Injury Law
- Understanding Negligence and Personal Injury Law
- Proving Negligence in Tampa Personal Injury Cases
- How to prepare for your personal injury litigation and deposition questions
- What to Expect in a Personal Injury Trial
- Common types of Personal Injury Claims in Tampa
- Tips for preparing your medical malpractice claim
- Will my personal injury case be settled out of court?
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases and what to expect:
Understanding the Florida Statutes and how they apply in Personal Injury situations:
Call us today at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation and case evaluation.
Content authored by Frank Fernandez