Tampa Taxi, Uber, & Lyft Accident Lawyers & Injury Attorneys
Taxi accident claims are common in Tampa, and have seen an increase due to new rideshare services such as Uber and Lyft. Our team of Personal Injury Lawyers have decades of experience handling all types of claims against taxi services and are ready to work aggressively on your behalf if you've been injured.
Many automobile insurance policies may not offer protection for these types of accidents. While the State of Florida requires every driver to carry some form of personal injury protection (PIP) coverage, it is not always adequate or present - particularly in Uber and Lyft cases.
Florida law has excluded taxi services from the state's no fault insurance law, therefore, anyone is able to file a claim based on physical damages or injuries sustained without proving whether or not the victim has been permanently injured or disabled as a result of the accident.
If you were injured in a Taxi, Uber or Lyft accident, our attorneys can help you get the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered a severe or disabling injury while riding a taxi, it is important to contact an experienced taxi accident lawyer immediately following any taxi crash.
We put not one, but multiple attorneys on your case in order to give it the extra attention it deserves. Our lawyers are also authorized to practice in federal courts, a distinction fewer than 10% of Tampa lawyers share. Let us put our experiences and resources to work for you today, and you can expect to get the results you deserve.
Our attorneys are very experienced and fully prepared to litigate aggressively on your behalf. There are no up front fees or costs unless we win and our consultations are always free. And we make it very easy to reach us - by phone, email, our quick contact form, and even live chat right here on the website. And if you're still unsure, have a look at some of the reviews we receive.
Frank Fernandez is known for his dedication to his clients and their causes that has earned him a reputation of meeting or exceeding their expectations in many different types of personal injury cases over the years.
Mr. Fernandez has appeared on behalf of his clients in Federal and State courts throughout the State of Florida. He is proud to have developed his practice primarily through the referrals of former clients and professional colleagues.
Contact Tampa Attorney Frank Fernandez at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation.
Resources and Information on Personal Injury and our Personal Injury Lawyers:
- Fernandez Law Group Personal Injury Settlements and Results
- General Information about Personal Injury and Compensation
- What to do (and not to do) if you're in an accident involving Personal Injury
- How Important is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
- Myths and Misconceptions about Personal Injury and Personal Injury Law
- Understanding Negligence and Personal Injury Law
- Proving Negligence in Tampa Personal Injury Cases
- How to prepare for your personal injury litigation and deposition questions
- What to Expect in a Personal Injury Trial
- Common types of Personal Injury Claims in Tampa
- Tips for preparing your medical malpractice claim
- Will my personal injury case be settled out of court?
- How Social Media Posts can hurt your Personal Injury case
- Victims of DUI accidents may file civil claims against establishments in some cases
- Florida Personal Injury Laws related to Auto Accidents involving injury
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases and what to expect:
Understanding the Florida Statutes and how they apply in Personal Injury situations:
Call or Text us today at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation and case evaluation.
Content authored by Frank Fernandez